Let's talk multiways!
Our bridesmaid collection is now entirely made up of multiway dresses. With us you'll have the choice between our designer label Two Birds New York who created the original convertible dress, alongside our own inhouse label, but we ONLY stock multiways.
And before I lose you, there's two reasons for this:
1. The world of bridesmaid dresses is changing. With poor quality bridesmaid dresses becoming increasingly available at low prices, we've decided to stop competing with online retailers and really perfect our multiway options instead because...
2. Multiways are a great option for EVERYBODY!
Are you convinced yet? Keep reading!
WHAT EVEN IS A MULTIWAY?
A multiway is a dress (or jumpsuit!) that can be styled in over 50 different ways to create a look that is perfect for every bridesmaid - no matter what their size, shape or insecurities!
It is comprised of a full skirt, which falls effortlessly over hips, bums and tums without clinging. The bodice is made from two long strips of fabric which can be tied and knotted in lots of different ways to created different looks.
For more coverage, all of our multiways can come with matching bandeaus to cover your cleavage and back and give you a little more security.
''WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME, AND I HATE TRYING ON CLOTHES!''
WHY A MULTIWAY?
We know they can seem scary, but they really are great bridesmaid dresses... here's why:
1. Everyone can choose the stye they feel the most comfortable in - whether that's with sleeves, a high neck, an open back, a plunge, something they can wear a bra with... the options are limitless.
2. And everyone is going to be in the same colour, so they'll all look like they belong at the same wedding!
3. They're ideal for people who fluctuate size because they can be tied tighter or looser super easily.
4. They're available in over 100 different colours, as well as different fabrics and styles to fit your vibe.
5. They fit great over pregnant bellies and because you can choose how you tie them, they work great for loads of different body types.
6. They have a raw hem so they're really easy to shorten and don't need alterations on the bodice so they don't cost a fortune at a seamstress.
7. You can get matching flower girl dresses, and pocket squares and ties - so you don't have to stress about trying to match colours!
TWO BIRDS NEW YORK
✨ Designer multiways - the original convertible dress.
✨ Available in classic jersey and velvet.
✨ Styles including classic ballgown, straight gown, slit gown, jumpsuits, and fitted gowns.
✨ Available in around 30 colours.
✨ Available in three size options to fit sizes UK4-32.
✨ Can be ordered with extra length.
✨ Our inhouse multiways.
✨ Available in classic jersey, jersey glitz, tulle and velvet.
✨ Styles including classic ballgown, fishtail gown, jumpsuit and junior versions available.
✨ Flower girl dresses in colours to match, as well as ties and pocket squares, bows and shawls.
✨ Can be made with a skirt slit, and with an additional lining layer.
✨ Available in over 80 colours.
✨ Made to measure to fit any size and height.
''BEAUTIFUL SHOP WITH THE BEST PEOPLE. WELL WORTH THE TRAVEL, IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO GO HERE, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO IT!''
HOW TO STYLE
Choosing a style for your multiway (and then learning how to ties it) can be stressful - we get it!
It's REALLY not as difficult as it looks, honest! Here are some of our favourite styles.